· Management of rentals, rating, valuations and dealing with landlords issues .
· Providing guidance on refurbishments to ensure that all Ecobank buildings in the affiliates are structurally sound and safe for operations.
· Managing building projects in the affiliates and providing expertise for their delivery within scope, budget and on time.
· High level of professionalism and ethical dealings with all Contractors, Consultants and service providers.
· Delivering fit-out & upgrade of new buildings & Refurbishments.
· Implementing Consistent image & Brand.
· Develop a design guide for Ecobank Group.
· Ensuring accurate base building Drawing & Occupancy data.
Develop a three (3) year property plan for each affiliates
· Deliver cost effective projects so as to achieve departmental,
| Provide guide to Management/Stakeholders on the cost benefit analysis of projects. |
Manage and monitor project finance and cash-flow and maintain financial controls.
Liaise with finance to capitalize capital project expense in a timely manner so as to commence depreciation
Proactive performance management of external consultants, develop contractors and vendor / suppliers
· Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
· Recognize success and develop talent within the organization, share skills with other areas of business
· Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
Manage and monitor lease renewals and rent escalations.
Provide accurate data on statutory obligations.
Update Property Database to make it current at all times.
Build and sustain strong tenants – landlords relationship vital to the success of the business
Liaising with Statutory Bodies and Government agencies to ensure compliance
Budget and monitor expenditure to achieve financial targets.
· Advice on all risks associated with each of the Ecobank property and provides an action plan to remedy/minimize the risk.
· Ensure that all Ecobank buildings are safe for use / occupation.
· Exploring, identifying and tracking areas of EBS savings.
· Achieving efficiency targets for building utilisation and density of occupation.
· Ensure timely reporting on all leases, valuation, and cost information on all Properties from the affiliate.
· Training, development and motivation of EBS staff.
· Identify and mitigate operational risks .
· · Any other duties that will be assigned by Group EBS Head from time to time.
· Group Head EBS
· Group O & T Heads
· EBS Heads in all affiliates.
· Consultants / Suppliers / Contractors
· Local Authorities and Assemblies
· Key Real Estate Service Providers
· · Landlords
KEY PERFORMANCE DRIVERS
· Putting Customer first
· Performing through our people
· Delivering results
· Managing a changing environment
· · Communicating for impact
· Organizing and prioritizing EBS activities.
· Developing and implementing Property strategies.
· Actively search out opportunities with major potential service providers
· Promote open, constructive and collaborative relations
· Set business strategy and translate into measurable goals and motivate others to achieve them
· · Managing staff, contractors and service suppliers
KNOW HOW AND
· Good first degree in Property Discipline preferably in Architecture or Building Technology.
· Project Management knowledge.
· Excellent leadership skills
· Good team player.
· High customer focus
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong communicator
· Strong negotiation Skills
· Minimum 10 years post qualification experience
· Professional affiliation to any recognized professional body.
· Post Graduate Degree e.g. MBA